The Council At-Large Seat for which I am running for re-election represents all residents in the City of Stow (Ohio).
You can request an absentee ballot up until Monday, Oct 4, 2021. Your return absentee ballot can be hand-delivered to the Summit County Board of Elections up until and on election day. Mailed absentee ballots must be postmarked by Nov. 1 and received no later than 10 days after the election.
Early Voting - Oct. 5-Nov. 1 at Summit County Board of Elections
Oct. 5-8: 8 am-5 pm
Oct. 11-15: 8 am-5 pm
Oct. 18-22: 8 am-7 pm
Oct. 25-29: 8 am-7 pm
Oct. 30: 8 am-4 pm
Oct. 31: 1 pm-4 pm
Nov. 1: 8 am-2 pm
2021 General Election - Tuesday, Nov. 2
You are qualified to vote if:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You are at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election.
- You will be a resident of your county for at least 30 days immediately before the election.
- You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction under the laws of the United States, this state or any other state of the United States.
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of the election laws.
- You register to vote at least 30 days before the election.
To register to vote or to update your voting location, use Ohio's online voter registration system.
Vote for Christina Shaw, Your Hometown Girl
A Familiar Face for the Best Place!